Council Right to Buy
Why not buy the house you already live in.
RTB (Right-to-Buy) mortgages up to 100% of the purchase price. So if you qualify for the maximum RTB discount, you only need to find funds to cover any fees or charges.
- Mortgages up to 100% available for Right to buy
- Buy your council house, flat or maisonette!
- High Rise properties even if it’s over 6 floors
- Properties that are less than 100% perfect condition – we can help
- We calculate how much you can afford
- County Court Judgments & Defaults accepted
- Release cash to improve your home!
- We take care of all the paperwork
- CAN ALL BE COMPLETED OVER THE PHONE
Under the Council Right to Buy scheme, you can buy your home at a price lower than the full market value.
This is because the length of time you have spent as a tenant entitles you to a discount.
Council tenants with two years’ qualifying time may have the right to buy their home. You will get a discount on the valuation price depending on how long you have been a tenant.
Turned down by high street lenders? Have a less than perfect or no credit history? We can help..
We’ve helped many eligible people in council and housing association properties to buy their home, whether they have less than perfect credit histories, or because high street lenders will not lend on the property type they’re renting. We are able to consider your individual circumstances, not just your credit profile. So if you’ve had previous problems, or live in a non-standard property, you could still qualify for a Right-to-Buy mortgage.